Sharing recipes, crafts and frugal living, the challenges and triumphs of parenting a neurotypical child and a child on the Autism Spectrum. Yoga Instructor said goodbye to her nightly glass of Chardonnay to give up habits that were not serving her purpose in life! The CocktailMom name remains, however with a new focus on healthy and authentic living.

1/18/2008

I Wanna Be an Iron Girl

I'm doing it again, I'm competing in a sprint triathlon, it's the Iron Girl...I can hardly believe it. This will only be my 2nd. I blogged about my first one here, which was the Danskin in Seattle.

So the tri I'm doing is called a "Sprint" Triathlon. For this race I'll be starting off swimming .62 miles, biking 17.5 miles and finishing the race with a 3.4 mile run. My stomach has been a wreck all week and it's not happening till August 24th.

So I bought my new running shoes, I'm getting fitted for a bike on Saturday, and I pulled out my tri suit from the back of the drawer. That's about as ready as I am right now.
I'll keep you updated :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails